Monday, December 17, 2007
Since I hate dreary gloomy grey posts, I shall now sidetrack. I love shopping for gifts, so Firah, I hope you like the gifts we all bought you. And I hope that Mango tee fits. =D And maybe that mascara will get you hooked to M.A.C too. And your satay yesterday was AWESOME. (not a big fan of satays, but yorus hit the spot.)
Anyway, I seriously don't know what is it with me and armpit hair of others. Just last week I caught sight of a lady whose hair outgrew the sleeve of her shirt and the amazing thing was it also outgrew her husband/boyfriend's. But that's nothing. In the train yesterday I was sitting beside a lady (lady doesn't suit her actually, with that kind of armpit hair) who was wearing a sleeveless velvet dress. I guessed she was heading to some kinda function. And good lord her armpit hair was mortifyingly traumatizingly long. That's not all. I was sitting so close to her I was afraid they'd brush me. And the best part was when she began to scratch it. Ohh yes she did. And how did I know? Cos I heard some rustling sound (don't know how to describe it, the kind when you scratch your head kinda sound) and it was such a mistake for my reflexes to turn my head instantly cos there she was scratching it like no tomorrow and here's the bestest of the best part. She actually then TUGGED at those long tassels of utter serabai-ness. I cringed in pain.
And I love that david blaine spoof video on youtube. =D
Labels: wanna see some magic?
X O X O; 11:11 am